1. Introduced prices for LDPE and new LLDPE grades are being manufactured at Jamnagar Plant.
Changes in PE Deemed Exports prices.
1. Decrease in Ex-Factory Basic prices of HD/HM Pipe grades by Rs.1000/MT, while roll over in Ex-Factory Basic prices of all other HDPE Grades.
2. Roll over in Ex-Factory Basic prices of all LLDPE grades.
3. Decrease in Ex-Factory Basic prices of LD EC grades by Rs. 3000/MT & LD MP grades by Rs. 2000/MT; while roll over in Ex-Factory Basic prices of all other LDPE Grades.
4. Introduced DE prices as per new Deemed Export Policy.
Kindly note, Effective 01st October 2017, RIL -Polymers shall be migrating to delivered based pricing methodology for PE, PP & PVC for DTA manufacturing plants, Following shall be the changes :
* This will be applicable for all supplies from DTA manufacturing Plants to the customers. Existing process of separate freight Invoice & material Invoice will continue for supplies from JG PP -SEZ Plant. No change in the case of supplies from Warehouses/Depot
* Freight value of Transport Zone shall be added in the material price as per Pricing zone and GST @ 18% shall be charged in invoice accordingly.
* RIL shall not be having any separate freight invoice by GTA-Transporter (FCPL)
* Pricing list shall be incorporated with the Transport Zone wise Freight Rates as a separate sheet.
* Transport Zone shall also be printed in the Invoice along with the Pricing zone.
You shall also find the RIL Pricing Policy in a separate sheet of the attached price list.
1. Increase in prices of HDPE grades by Rs. 1500/MT in IM High, IM Low, MF, GPBM, MBM, LBM & HD Film grades and by Rs. 1000/MT in HM Film, HD Pipe, HM Pipe & Sheathing grades.
2. Increase in prices of HDPE grades by Rs. 1500/MT in NMD Raffia grades, while Roll over in prices of HMD Raffia grades.
3. Roll Over in prices of all LLDPE grades except LL Roto, LL EC and LL High Flow grades where prices are being increase by Rs. 1000/MT.
4. Roll over in prices of all LDPE grades.
5. Changes in PE- DE prices
1. Decrease in prices for LDPE grades by Rs. 2000 /MT except LD GP, LD milk grade & associated grades where price is decreased by Rs 3000/MT.
2.Roll over in prices of all other HDPE & LLDPE grades.